Home Bio Publications Contact Blogs csUnit
Over the last few years I have published a few papers. I also gave talks on conferences. The material is available here for downloading. You may also cite them in the usual way (that is giving credit), however, I do keep the copyright of the material.
In all cases I am very much interested in your feedback in particular where you disagree or see opportunities for improvement. Please use my contact info for getting into contact.
Some of the documents might mention the addresses of previous employers. My current address and email is available from my contact page.
Agile Methodologies and Techniques
- "Forming to Performing: The Evolution of an Agile Team", co-authored with Darren Rowley, peer-reviewed, accepted and presented at Agile 2007
- "Agile Methodologies", lecture at Massey University, New Zealand, in September 2006 [PDF, 160 KB]
- "Setting Up Software Engineering Teams in Agile Scenarios", talk at the Agile Development Conference 2005, Auckland, New Zealand [PDF, 876 KB]
- "Testgetriebene Entwicklung mit .NET" (Testdriven Development with .NET), presentation at the Agility-Day at Frankfurt at February 02, 2003 (Material, German only)
- NAME-Workshop "Agile Methodologies Experience" at the TU München (Munich University of Technology) at October 21, 2002.
Presentation [PDF, 302 KB][PowerPoint, 56 KB]
- XP 2000: "After The Fact - Introducting XP Into An Existing C++ Project" [PDF, 158 KB], also published in "Extreme Programming Examined"
- EuroPLoP 2001: "It's Testing Time! Patterns For Testing Software" [PDF, 58 KB]
- EuroPLoP 2000: "A Collection Of Patterns For Object-Oriented Databases" [PDF, 234 KB]
- EuroPLoP 1999: "Time Cursor" [PDF, 215 KB]. The ideas and concepts of this paper have been merged into the paper "Time Travel: A Pattern Language For Values That Change" [PDF, 371 KB], which I have co-authored with Massimo Arnoldi, Kent Beck, and Markus Bieri.
- EuroPLoP 1998: see PLoP 1998
- PLoP 1998: "Time Patterns", published as technical report TR #WUCS-98-25 of the Department of Computer Science of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign [PDF, 270 KB]
Last edited: 01/15/2010. © Copyright 2001-2010 by Manfred Lange. All rights reserved.